2017 Jacksonville Flounder Pounder Rules
October 21, 2017
The main goal of this tournament is to create awareness for Autism and raise money for the Jacksonville School for Autism.
The number one rule is to have fun and remember the sole purpose of this event is for charity.
Other rules consist of things such as:
- All winners are subject to a polygraph test.
- All fish must be alive when weighed.
- All fish must adhere to state and federal regulations to qualify for winnings in this tournament.
- Jr Anglers are 14 years old and younger and must be registered.
- Fish for the Jr Angler must have zip-tie attached to mouth to designate as Jr Angler fish.
- All captains and crew members are responsible for reading and following all rules and regulations set forth by the flounder pounder tournament.
- By signing the entry form, the captain and crew, consent that the flounder pounder tournament may use without payment or restrictions any photographs in which he or she appears for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to resale, advertising, commercial, or promotional material.
- Prizes are awarded solely on the basis of fish weight. In the event of identical weights, the first fish weighed shall be declared the winner.
- All fish weighed in will become the property of the flounder pounder tournament.
- There are no checkouts; fishing begins at safe light.
The entire and official set of rules are found here and should read completely!